Wednesday 31 August 2011

A NEW BOOK - A GUIDE TO GROWING EPIPHYLLUM


I am on the last lap of completing my book on epiphyllum the book covers how to get, grow, flower and propagate epiphyllum with reviews of over 100 hybrids with cultural information on each one and much much more. I have tried to make the book as comprehensive as I can so I hope someone will like it.
The book will be available as a CD and E-book and a printable book in a few weeks time. I have grown these wonderful plants since I was aged 10 when my mother gave me ten cuttings as a christmas present as you gave me a lifelong adiction to these intrigingly beautiful plants. I have asked some of the worlds best growers and hybridisers to critically review my book and I thank them very much for their help.
The book is for anyone it takes you from the begining to the most experienced growers and I hope all will get something from the book. I plan future books covering hybridisers and the results of their work and of course more pictures and cultural note on more and more hybrids. If you want details of my book post a message and I will send further information as soon as it is available.


I look forward to hearing from you.

Mike Burridge

No comments: